- DROG Group is committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive workplace environment, where everyone is treated with dignity and fairness. This is reflected in their "Don't be a dick!" policy, which is emphasized at the beginning and throughout every project.
- The company has established a dedicated intervision system that specifically addresses any form of harassment, especially those related to intersex and gender issues. Additionally, every contract includes a mediation clause to resolve conflicts.
- DROG Group recognizes the importance of personal boundaries and respects the wishes of its employees and colleagues. They do not touch anyone without their consent and address them in the way they feel most comfortable.
- The company values diversity and inclusivity in its hiring practices by employing mostly women and men, including those from left-behind or war-torn regions and refugees. They also hire outside of the usual age brackets.
- Women are well-represented in hiring and project management roles at DROG Group, and the company has a transparent and open pay system, where women tend to earn more.
- Everyone is encouraged to hire as far out of their comfort zone as possible and ask what we can do to frontrun what we want to see in this world.
- DROG Group understands the demands of family life and welcomes interruptions from employees' children during meetings. They consider kids to be "end-bosses" and embrace their presence in the workplace.
- Finally, DROG Group's intervision system encourages candid and honest feedback between employees, with the understanding that there is no need to choose between being a jerk and being incompetent.
In short you may confront, and challenge us, with radical candour. Tell us “DON’T BE A DICK!” whenever you feel that hubris got the better of us. Striving to do better.